UK Letter of Intent Template
This UK Letter of Intent form is a document that summarises the discussions between two or more parties in a business transaction before a formal written agreement is drawn up.
- The letter of intent (LOI) helps ensure that the parties are all on the same page, and it signifies the parties' commitment to go through with the transaction.
- This is not a legal contract because it is not legally binding, except as specifically stated in the document. For instance, all parties are bound by confidentiality provisions to avoid disclosure of sensitive information.
- Each of the parties agrees not to consider any offers or hold discussions with any other party during the course of the negotiations.
- If discussions are terminated for any reason other than a breach of the LOI, the parties agree to pay each other a break-up fee.
- This model letter of intent can be used throughout the United Kingdom.
To access the UK Letter of Intent Template, simply add it to your cart, check out on our secure payment server, and download.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016