(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Notice to Tenant of Diversion of Rent (Commonhold) | UK


    Direct a commonhold tenant to pay rent to the commonhold association with this UK Notice to Tenant of Diversion of Rent.

    • The Notice must be given in accordance with The United Kingdom Commonhold Regulations 2004.
    • The tenant occupying the commonhold unit is notified that the landlord owes money to the association, and is directed to pay the rent to the association instead of the landlord.
    • This form is for use in England and Wales only.
    • Form 6, available in PDF format.
    Download Type: Adobe PDF
    Last Updated: 17-November-2021
    SKU: 2390