Let retail premises to a business tenant for an unspecified term with this UK Retail Tenancy at Will Agreement template.
- This agreement is for for use in England and Wales only.
- The tenant agrees to pay rent plus applicable VAT and a proportionate share of the service utilities for the business premises.
- The tenant will use the premises only for the specified business purposes.
- The tenant will indemnify the landlord against any claims arising from the use of the retail premises.
- The tenant agrees keep the premises clean and in good condition.
- The tenant is responsible for insuring its own chattels.
- The tenant shall not make alterations or put up signage, etc without the consent of the landlord.
- Either party may terminate the tenancy at any time without notice.
This Retail Tenancy at Will Agreement
is available in Microsoft Word format, and is fully editable to meet your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016