Software Development Partnership Agreement | UK
Set up a strategic partnership to develop and market software apps in the UK with this comprehensive Software Development Partnership Agreement.
- The Agreement is between two parties who will work together to develop, implement, market and provide ongoing support for the software.
- One of the partners will have primary responsibility for software development, and the other will have primary responsibility for marketing and selling the final product. Both partners will be required to expend sufficient time and effort in all areas.
- Each partner will have equal rights in managing the business, but neither partner has the authority to act on behalf of the other partner.
- Revenues will be deposited into an operating account from which partnership expenses will be paid. Profits from sales of the software will be distributed to the partners at regular intervals.
- Each partner is responsible for paying their own taxes and remittances.
- Contains alternative clauses for joint ownership and individual ownership of intellectual property.
- Also contains confidentiality and non-competition provisions.
- This legal contract is governed by English laws.
- The template is provided in MS Word format and can be easily modified to fit your unique circumstances.
Last Updated: 10-March-2021