Screen prospective tenants applying for a vacancy with this UK Tenancy Application Form.
- Each applicant must provide personal information relevant to the tenancy, including disabilities, smoker/non-smoker, intention to seek benefit assistance, etc.
- The applicant must provide current and past rental history (including evictions) and employment history.
- All occupants and sharers must be listed, and any and all pets.
- Contact information for referees and guarantors is required.
- The applicant must also disclose financial information.
- Applicants must give authorisation to the landlord or letting agent to perform credit checks and gather any additional information that they require to assess the applicant.
This UK Tenancy Application Form
is downloadable, fully editable and can be used anywhere within the United Kingdom.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016