USA Authorization for Temporary Guardianship of Minor Child
Appoint someone you trust to take temporary custody of your child with this USA Authorization Form for Temporary Guardianship of a Minor Child.
- An authorization of this type would be granted if the parent is unable to care for the child due to illness, injury, incarceration or other circumstances.
- Complete the form with the child's personal and medical information, your personal information, and information about the temporary guardian.
- The Authorization and Consent form gives the temporary guardian the power to make decisions about the child's education, recreational and religious activities, and obtain emergency medical treatment for the child.
- The temporary guardian must consent to the appointment, and the form must be acknowledged in front of a notary public.
- NOTE: some States, such as Colorado, have their own forms.
This USA Authorization for Temporary Guardianship of Minor Child
form is in MS Word format, and is easy to fill in, edit and print.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016