USA Broadcast Recording Agreement (TV or Radio Program)
Sign a Broadcast Recording Agreement with a musical artist appearing on a television or radio program with this downloadable template for US broadcasters.
- The producer has the right to record the artist's performance only for the purposes of the broadcast and any re-broadcast.
- The agreement contains the standard consent for the producer to use the artist's name and likeness.
- The producer has sole ownership of all recordings of the broadcast.
- The artist will receive credit in all transcripts and copies of the program.
- The artist has the right to record to record the material at any time.
- The artist also has an option to purchase the master recording.
The USA Broadcast Recording Agreement can be used for TV or radio programs produced anywhere in the United States or its territories.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016