USA Brokerage Contract for Property Leasing
Leasing agents, sign up a client for your services with this template USA Brokerage Contract for Property Leasing.
- The client grants the broker the exclusive right to procure tenants for a rental property, and to negotiate the terms of the lease.
- The broker will be paid a commission for each new lease and for each lease renewal obtained by the broker.
- The client agrees to refer all inquiries from potential tenants to the broker.
- If the broker enlists the help of other brokers, the broker agrees to pay their commissions and the client will not be responsible for paying any additional amounts.
- The broker is authorized to advertise the property, and agrees to provide signs indicating that the property is for rent.
This USA Brokerage Contract for Property Leasing
is available as a fully editable MS Word document.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016