Just like for-profit corporations, US nonprofit corporations must adopt a set of Bylaws governing how the corporation will operate. This template set of USA Bylaws covers all relevant matters, including:
- the requirements for membership in the organization;
- the procedure for meetings of members;
- how voting at meetings will be conducted;
- the duties and responsibilities of the board of directors;
- the duties and responsibilities of the organization's officers.
The standard form Bylaws of Not-for-Profit Corporation can be used across the United States in any state that does not have a statutory form of by-laws. Download the fully editable template for your organization.
Last Updated: 02-July-2018