Cease and Desist Letter re Software Copyright | USA
Issue a Cease and Desist Letter to a party that is infringing on your software copyright with this fully editable template for USA copyright owners.
- The letter may be prepared by either yourself, as the owner of the copyright, or by your attorneys.
- It covers the following items:
- establishment of ownership of the copyright,
- details of the infringement claim,
- a demand to cease and desist from any further use of the copyrighted software,
- a demand that the infringing party provide information about the scope of use, together with all undistributed copies of the software.
- This Cease and Desist Letter makes reference to U.S. copyright laws and can be used with respect to any copyright registered in the United States.
- The form letter is available in MS Word format and can be easily modified to fit your unique needs. Other formats available on request.
Last Updated: 02-July-2018