Rent out areas in a community center in the USA for a social function or special event with this Community Center Rental Agreement
- Rental fees must be paid in full prior to the event. A refundable security deposit is also required.
- The renter is responsible for securing the building and for making sure that all attendees follow the rules.
- The renter is responsible for clean-up and garbage removal.
- Provisions for cancellation or rescheduling the event.
- The renter indemnifies the community association against claims arising from the use of the center for the event.
This USA Community Center Rental Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is totally editable to meet your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016