Hire sidemen to perform on a number of recordings over a specified period of time with this USA Session Musician Recording Contract.
- The contract is for a specified length of time, during which the musician agrees to record a minimum number of tracks.
- The session musician is required to give the record company all rights to the recordings and the right to use the musician's name and image in promoting the recordings.
- The record company has the exclusive copyright in all the compositions and recordings.
- The musician is being hired on a work made for hire basis, and is an independent contractor, not an employee of the record company.
- The contract contains two clauses for compensation. One is for a fixed fee, and the other allows for ongoing royalty payments based on sales of the recordings.
- The contract is governed by United States laws.
This USA Session Musician Recording Contract
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to meet your needs.