Sell your home without a realtor with this USA FSBO (For Sale By Owner) Real Estate Sale Agreement template for US properties.
- The seller sells the property directly to the buyer without using a realtor, so there are no commissions payable on the sale.
- The buyer will take title to the property subject to existing building and zoning laws, liens, easements, restrictions, party wall rights, and taxes which have not been assessed as of the closing.
- If the buyer defaults, the seller will keep any deposits paid by the buyer as liquidated damages and full settlement of any claims.
- If the seller defaults, all amounts paid by the buyer will be refunded.
- The buyer has the right to inspect the property for terminate infestations, condition of the roof, plumbing, air conditioning, heating systems, etc. The seller agrees to pay for a portion of any necessary repairs.
- The contract includes the Lead Paint Disclosure form required by United States federal law.
This USA FSBO (For Sale By Owner) Real Estate Sale Agreement
template is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016