Farm Lease for Cash or Crop Shares | USA
Lease farm land in the United States to a tenant with this USA Farm Lease Agreement for Cash or Crop Shares.
- This Agreement gives the tenant the option to pay rent to the landlord either in cash or as a percentage of the crops grown on the land or proceeds from the crops (share cropping).
- If payment is made in crops, the landlord will reserve sufficient space in suitable storage areas (bins, silos, etc) to hold the crop.
- The tenant agrees to prepare and plant crops in a timely manner, and to try to obtain the best crop production possible.
- The tenant is responsible for care and maintenance of the land, including controlling soil erosion and maintaining existing water courses.
- This form is provided in MS Word format and is fully editable to fit your needs.
- Intended for use only in the United States.
Last Updated: 16-July-2021