USA Franchise Agreement for Pasta Restaurant
Get this model Franchise Agreement to sign up new franchisees for your pasta restaurant franchises.
- The franchisee will find a location for the restaurant, but the location must be approved by the franchisor.
- The franchisee will pay a weekly franchise fee to the franchisor.
- The franchisor will offer a training program to the franchisee's employees prior to opening, and provide additional training at an additional cost to the franchisee.
- The franchisee will not sell any food products not approved by the franchisor, and will use the franchisor's brand names for menu items and any other products sold from the restaurant.
- The franchisee has the option to renew the Franchise Agreement for several additional terms.
The USA Pasta Restaurant Franchise Agreement is a downloadable template which can be easily customized to fit your business model.