USA Franchisee Indemnity Agreement for Sublease
Prepare an Indemnity Agreement for a Franchise Sublease with this template form for USA franchises.
- The Agreement is between the franchisor and a principal of the franchisee, as indemnifying party.
- The indemnifying party is providing the indemnity as an inducement to get the franchisor to enter into a sublease with the franchisee.
- The indemnifying party will make any payments, perform any obligations, and indemnify the franchisor against loss or damages arising out of the franchisee's failure to pay or perform its obligations under the sublease.
- The indemnity is absolute and unconditional and unaffected by any extension of time, waiver, consent, assignment or amendment of the sublease.
- In the event of any default, the indemnifying party waives any right to require the franchisor to proceed against the franchisee or to pursue any other remedy it has.
You don't want to incur any liability for your franchisee's sublease. Buy and download the Indemnity Agreement and get it signed right away.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016