Do you provide home care workers for assisted living clients in the USA? Write up your client contracts quickly and easily with this Home Care Provider Agreement.
- The caregiver will work for the client on the days and at the times that the parties agree to.
- The caregiver will provide services such as cooking, bathing, driving and other duties that the client cannot perform for him/herself.
- Provisions for termination of the agreement before and after a specified probationary period.
- The caregiver agrees to keep record of any accidents and to report to the company.
- Any party in breach of the agreement shall pay reasonable attorney's fees or costs incurred by the other party.
This USA Home Care Provider Agreement
is in MS Word format and is fully editable to fit your particular circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016