USA Investor Subscription Agreement with Rescission Notice
The Investor Subscription Agreement with Rescission Notice should be given to each party interested in purchasing shares of stock in a U.S. corporation as part of a private placement.
- The Subscription Agreement must be signed by an investor who wants to purchase shares under the offering, and sent to the corporation with the investor's payment for the shares.
- Once accepted by the issuing corporation, the subscription becomes irrevocable.
- The subscriber acknowledges that he/she has sufficient means to be able to bear any financial risks of the investment.
- The subscriber also acknowledges having examined the corporation's documents and has determined that the shares are a suitable investment.
- This template includes a Notice of Rescission, which the investor can use to withdraw from the offering within 72 hours after submitting the subscription.
Download the Investor Subscription Agreement with Rescission Notice by first purchasing the document, then clicking on the Download button.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016