Give your residential tenant an option to purchase the rental premises with this USA Lease Option to Purchase Agreement.
- THIS IS NOT A LEASE. The Option Agreement is made in conjunction with an existing lease on the premises, and grants the tenant an exclusive non-assignable option to purchase the property.
- Upon execution of the Agreement, the tenant will pay an option fee which will be applied against the purchase price if the tenant exercises the option to purchase. If the tenant elects not to complete the purchase, the fee will be retained by the landlord.
- A portion of each month's rent which has been paid on time under the lease will be applied to the purchase price.
- All closing costs and fees will be paid by the tenant at the time of closing.
- This form can be used anywhere in the United States.
This USA Lease Option to Purchase Agreement
template is available in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016