Marina Slip Rental Agreement | USA
Writing a mooring lease for your slip tenants is easy with this downloadable USA Marina Slip Rental Agreement.
- This Agreement is governed by United States laws regulating marina operations.
- The boat owner agrees to pay the marina for expenses incurred in the event of pumping out or recovering sinking or sunken craft, improper mooring, improperly pumped sewage, oil, gas or other debris, or damage to marina property.
- The boat owner is responsible for insuring the boat and all personal property.
- This is a customizable legal form template that can be re-used as often as you like.
- Intended for use only within the United States.
Last Updated: 16-June-2022