USA Nanny Employment Agreement
You want to hire a nanny for your children. And you can do it easily with this downloadable USA Nanny Employment Agreement.
- This template can be used for either a live-in or live-out nanny.
- The nanny is required to complete an infant CPR course and a First Aid course.
- The employer will deduct income tax, Social Security and Medicare taxes, workers' compensation and unemployment insurance in the required amounts.
- The employer is responsible for paying any recruitment or placement fees involved in obtaining the nanny's services.
- This is a digital legal form that can be used throughout the United States.
To access the Nanny Employment Agreement, add it to your cart and check out, then download the form.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016