USA Non-Qualified Stock Option and Stock Appreciation Rights Plan
Establish a stock incentive plan for your officers and key employees with this Non-Qualified Stock Option and Stock Appreciation Rights Plan.
- The Plan is intended to enable officers and employees to acquire an interest in the company, and to provide incentives and encourage loyalty.
- Executive, administrative, professional and technical personnel are eligible to receive options or stock appreciation rights for common shares under the Plan.
- The Board of Directors may require the employee to remain employed by the company for a specified amount of time.
- A participant may be granted Stock Appreciation rights at the same time that they are awarded options.
- The Plan is written pursuant to United States securities regulations.
Get the Non-Qualified Stock Option and Stock Appreciation Rights Plan template and start rewarding your key people.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016