USA Parental Authorization for Foreign Travel with Minor
Give written consent for your child to travel outside of the United States in the company of another adult with this USA Parental Authorization for Foreign Travel with a Minor Child.
- This form can only be used by U.S. residents.
- The parent or guardian authorizing the trip must swear that he/she has legal custody of the child.
- The parent/guardian must also attest that no divorce or custody proceedings are pending that would involve the child.
- The form must be acknowledged in front of a Notary Public.
- USA Parental Authorization for Foreign Travel with Minor Child form, downloadable MS Word template which can be re-used as often as you require.