USA Picnic Area Rental Agreement
Rent picnic areas in a park or campground to the public with this easy-to-use downloadable Rental Agreement for the USA.
- The rental can include such items as barbecue pits, grills, kitchen, outbuildings, picnic tables, and fire pits.
- The agreement sets out the procedure for key pick-up and drop-off.
- The renter is responsible for clean-up of the area and removing all trash after the event.
- There are restrictions on the use of nails, tacks, staples, spikes, etc. when decorating.
- Parking is allowed in designated parking areas only.
- Alcohol is not allowed in the picnic areas.
This Picnic Area Rental Agreement can be used throughout the United States. Download the form immediately after purchasing it via our secure payment server.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016