Plan of Liquidation and Dissolution of LLC | USA
Dissolve a limited liability company in the United States with this Plan of Dissolution and Liquidation of LLC.
- All of the members resolve to:
- have the company cease actively conducting business;
- distribute the assets of the LLC to the members;
- publish a Notice of Dissolution for the benefit of creditors and interested parties.
- This template can be used in any State that does not have a prescribed statutory form required by law for dissolution.
- Intended to be used only within the United States.
Last Updated: 20-January-2022