Prenuptial Agreement (short form) | USA
Planning to get married soon? You and your future spouse can use this short-form template to write a Prenuptial Agreement for the USA.
- The short-form Prenuptial Agreement sets out the rights of each party with respect to their own individual personal property and that of their spouse, if the marriage breaks down.
- Assets owned by each party prior to the marriage will remain the sole property of that party.
- All income and profits derived from the individual's separate property shall remain that individual's property.
- Both parties have disclosed their net worth.
- The parties waive their rights in the other party's separate property, including any rights granted by law.
- Available in MS Word format and fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.
- Intended to be used only in the United States.
Last Updated: 19-July-2023