Planning to get married soon? You and your future spouse can use this short-form template to write a Prenuptial Agreement for the USA.
- The short-form Prenuptial Agreement sets out the rights of each party with respect to their own individual personal property and that of their spouse, if the marriage breaks down.
- Assets owned by each party prior to the marriage will remain the sole property of that party.
- All income and profits derived from the individual's separate property shall remain that individual's property.
- Both parties have disclosed their net worth.
- The parties waive their rights in the other party's separate property, including any rights granted by law.
This USA Prenuptial Agreement (Short Form)
template is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016