You and your spouse can set out how your property will be divided after your divorce with this Property Settlement Agreement.
- This agreement is for couples who have separated and intend to file divorce papers.
- The spouses will live separately and free of interference of each other.
- Each party will waive and release any interest which he or she might have to any personal property in the possession of the other party.
- Each party agrees to assume payment of any and all indebtedness on any item in their sole possession.
- Neither party will be responsible for any debt incurred by the other party after the date of the Agreement.
This USA Property Settlement Agreement Pending Dissolution of Marriage
template is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to suit your needs.