USA Purchase Agreement for Deed of Trust
Mortgage lenders, sell your interest in a Deed of Trust and underlying promissory note with this template Purchase Agreement.
- The buyer is purchasing the interest without recourse.
- The seller is entitled to keep any payments received under the Deed of Trust until the agreement becomes effective. These payments will be deducted from the purchase price.
- The agreement is conditioned upon the buyer obtaining adequate financing to complete the purchase.
- If the seller does not go through with the deal, the seller must pay a cancellation fee as well as the buyer's costs.
- The seller indemnifies the buyer against any liability or expense arising from any inaccuracy or breach of any warranty or representation.
- The parties acknowledge that the buyer has no fiduciary obligation to the seller and is acting as an independent investor.
- The Agreement can be used throughout the United States.
To obtain the Purchase Agreement template, add it to your cart, check out and download the form.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016