USA Sale of Goods Contract
Buy and sell trade goods under the provisions of this Sale of Goods Contract for the United States.
- The seller has the right to terminate the contract if the buyer's account goes into arrears.
- The template contains a procedure for acceptance of goods by the buyer.
- Late charges and interest will be charged on overdue payments.
- The seller gives the buyer a warranty with respect to the condition of the goods.
- The buyer is responsible for paying taxes and other levies.
- The seller may delay performance or cancel the contract in the event of force majeure circumstances beyond its control.
The USA Sale of Goods Contract is a digital template that is easy to customize. Download yours today.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016