Springing Durable Power of Attorney with Pet Provisions | USA
Make a Power of Attorney that provides for the care and maintenance of your pets with this template form for US residents.
- This is a springing power of attorney, which means it will not become effective unless you become disabled or incompetent.
- In addition to the general powers granted to your attorney to deal with your finances and property, this Power of Attorney form contains special instructions that your pets are to be cared for, with the costs of the care to be paid from your income.
- This is not a medical power of attorney and does not give your attorney any powers to make health care decisions for you.
- This is a U.S. legal document. It does not contain specific references to the laws of any particular state.
- Your pets are dear to you. Provide for their future with this easy and convenient Springing Durable Power of Attorney.