Stock Appreciation Rights Plan for Employees and Officers | USA
Set up a phantom stock program for employees and officers of a U.S. company under this Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR) Plan.
- SAR Rights will be awarded as a reward for significant contributions, and as a means of attracting and retaining quality personnel.
- The Plan includes provisions for exercise of Rights within a specified time following termination of employment, retirement, death or disability of a participant.
- If the share capital is subdivided or reorganized, the number of SARs under the Plan will be adjusted proportionally.
- SARs are not transferrable except under a will or by law of descent.
- The digital template also contains a Stock Appreciation Rights Agreement to be signed by the participant receiving the SARs.
- This is a digital download that is fully editable and can be easily customized to fit your requirements.
- Intended to be used only in the United States.
Last Updated: 05-January-2022