USA unit franchisors, prepare a Unit Franchise Agreement for a franchise associate with this comprehensive downloadable template.
- The associate is granted a license to use the franchisor's business marks, in order to establish and operate a franchise center within a specified territory.
- The unit franchisor will provide the initial training program and find a suitable location, and will provide ongoing consultation and guidance to the franchise associate.
- Provisions governing the design and construction of the franchise centers.
- Confidentiality provisions.
- The associate must provide accurate and complete accounting and financial records for the franchise business.
- The associate must maintain a life insurance policy naming the franchisor as beneficiary, with the proceeds to pay any outstanding amounts and indebtedness of the franchise business.
- The file includes a Guarantee, Indemnification and Acknowledgement from the principals of the associate, guaranteeing payment of amounts due under the agreement and indemnifying the franchisor.
This USA Unit Franchise Agreement
is available in MS Word format, and is totally editable to meet your specific needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016