Warranty Deed Covenants and Restrictions for Subdivision Lots | USA
Draw up a set of Warranty Deed Covenants and Restrictions for Subdivision Lots with this fully editable template for developments in the United States.
- The Covenants and Restrictions are to be registered on the titles, setting out certain restrictions on the use of the lots and establishing the Home Owners Association.
- Provisions for additional real estate adjacent to the subdivision to be annexed and become part of the subdivision.
- All owners of lots in the subdivision automatically become members of the HOA. The developer will also be a member so long as it owns any of the lots.
- The developer and the HOA each have the right to borrow money and to mortgage the common properties for the purpose of improvements to the common properties.
- The HOA has the right to charge fees for the use of the common properties, and to issue permits to non-members for the use of all or part of the common properties.
- The HOA has a lien on all lots for any unpaid assessments and annual fees.
- Protective covenants that cover all of the lots include such things as use of the land, architectural design restrictions, utility easements, building setback restrictions, outbuildings, exterior maintenance, landscaping, and storage of vehicles.
- This USA Warranty Deed Covenants and Restrictions for Subdivision Lots template can be easily customized to meet your specific needs.
Last Updated: 11-May-2021