Utah Extension of Residential Lease
UT landlords, extend the term of a tenant's lease with this Utah Residential Lease Extension Agreement.
- The landlord and tenant must both agree to extend the lease term for an additional period.
- The lease cost now becomes a monthly rental payment for the duration of the extended term.
- All other provisions of the original lease which are not amended in the Extension Agreement remain the same.
- This Agreement is for residential leases only. For commercial properties, a different form is required.
- This legal form template is fully editable and easy to use.
- Intended for use only in the State of Utah.
Last Updated: 20-May-2021