Vermont Fixed Rate Mortgage Note
Prepare a promissory note for a mortgagor to sign with this Vermont Fixed Rate Mortgage Note form.
- The loan will be paid by monthly payments of principal and accrued interest.
- If there is any amount still owing on the maturity date, the borrower will pay the entire outstanding balance.
- If the borrower is in default under the Note, the note holder has the right to accelerate the loan and demand that the borrower repay the entire loan balance in 30 days.
- The borrower promises to pay any costs that the note holder incurs in enforcing the Note, including attorneys' fees.
- The Vermont Fixed Rate Mortgage Note is a downloadable legal form template that is written in plain English.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016