Vermont Lease Co-Signer Agreement
This Vermont Lease Co-Signer Agreement is for any landlord who is signing a lease with a tenant who is a minor (such as a student).
- A parent or guardian of the tenant must sign the Agreement.
- The co-signer agrees to allow the landlord to run a credit check.
- The co-signer guarantees payment of the rent, and that the tenant will comply with the rental agreement.
- Once signed, the form should be attached as a schedule to the lease or rental agreement.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended for use only in the State of Vermont.
Last Updated: 18-October-2021