Vermont Renewal and Extension of Commercial Lease
VT commercial landlords, renew a tenant's business lease for an additional term with this Vermont Renewal and Extension of Commercial Lease.
- The tenant has no further right to extend or renew the lease.
- The renewal contract sets out the new expiry date and the rental payments for the renewal term.
- All other terms and provisions of the original lease remain in full force and effect.
- This Agreement is for commercial properties. For residential tenancies, a Residential Lease Extension form is required.
- Easy to use and fully editable so you can customize it to your exact needs.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Vermont.
Last Updated: 04-February-2022