Vermont Revocation of Power of Attorney
Cancel your Power of Attorney with this Vermont Revocation of Power of Attorney form.
- So long as you have mental capacity and can understand the impact of what you are doing, you have the right to cancel an existing Power of Attorney at any time, and revoke the powers you gave to your attorney-in-fact.
- Once you have signed the form, give a copy of it to the attorney-in-fact.
- You should also give a copy to any bank, trust company, and other firms or people that your attorney has been dealing with on your behalf.
- This is a free downloadable legal form in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used in the State of Vermont.
Last Updated: 08-December-2021