Victoria Enduring Power of Guardianship
You can make an Enduring Power of Guardianship with this downloadable template form for residents of Victoria.
- An Enduring Power of Guardianship allows you to choose someone to make lifestyle decisions for you if you become unable to do so for yourself.
- The appointment becomes effective only if and when you become unable to make your own decisions regarding such things as your living accommodations, social life, personal hygiene, etc.
- You can also give your guardian the power to make decisions about medical treatment, but ONLY if you have not made an Enduring Power of Attorney (Medical Treatment).
- The package contains instructions on how to complete and execute the form.
- It also includes a Revocation of Appointment of Enduring Guardian, in case you want to cancel the document at some point.
The Victoria Enduring Power of Guardianship and Revocation Form is available as a downloadable and fully editable MS Word document.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016