Let commercial retail space in Victoria to business tenants with this Victoria Retail Premises Lease.
Provisions of the Retail Premises Lease Agreement include:
- Procedure for market rent reviews.
- The tenant has an option to renew the lease if not in default.
- The security deposit may be made by cheque or by way of unconditional bank guarantee.
- The tenant must pay service charges for the premises and outgoings for the premises, GST payable on the lease or outgoings, stamp duty on the lease, and any other costs payable by the tenant under the lease. The tenant must also pay reasonable legal costs for enforcing the lease.
- The lease contains a guarantee clause, in the event there is a guarantor guaranteeing the tenant's performance.
- The tenant is responsible for maintaining risk, public liability, workers compensation and plate glass insurance.
- The landlord must insure the building for full replacement value.
- The template also includes a set of Building Rules and Regulations.
This Victoria Retail Premises Lease
is available in MS Word format, and can be easily edited to meet your specific needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016