Videographer Services Contract
Do you want to start a business videotaping special events? The first thing you need (besides your camera gear) is a professional Videographer Services Contract.
- The customer pays a non-refundable retainer to book the videographer for the event date. The retainer is forfeited if the event date is changed or cancelled.
- The customer is responsible for getting permission from the venue to allow filming the event, for obtaining any required security passes or credentials, and for arranging parking and meals (if applicable) for the videographer staff.
- This is an exclusive contract. The videographer will be the only professional videographer allowed to tape the event.
- The videographer retains the copyright in the video and images.
- The customer agrees to indemnify the videographer against any claims arising out of the customer's use of the video or the customer's breach of the contract.
- The contract includes a sample list of services and a rate sheet.
Download this Videographer Services Contract template and use it for weddings, anniversaries, graduations, bar mitzvahs, and other special occasions.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016