Virginia Commercial Lease Agreement
Lease office or retail space to a business tenant with this downloadable Virginia Commercial Lease Agreement.
- Renewal. Option for the tenant to renew for an additional term at the end of the lease.
- Property Taxes. Alternate provisions for taxes to be paid by either the landlord or the tenant, as applicable.
- Insurance. The tenant is responsible for carrying comprehensive public liability, fire and extended coverage insurance.
- Structural Repairs. Alternate provisions depending on whether the landlord is responsible for mechanical and structural repairs, or if the tenant is responsible for all repairs.
- Parking. Parking areas are to be shared by all tenants and their employees and customers.
- Damage or Destruction.Provisions for termination or for abatement of rent in the event of damage, destruction, or condemnation of the building.
This template Virginia Commercial Lease Agreement
is fully editable to fit your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016