VA landowners, charge individual hunters, clubs or associations a fee to hunt game on your land with this Virginia Hunting Lease Agreement.
- Hunters must abide by all local, state and federal laws with respect to hunting and environmental issues, and must report any violations.
- Hunters agree to take proper care of the land, and not cut live trees, bring pets onto the land, leave trash behind or pollute the area.
- Hunters must observe all safety measures regarding fire and other dangers.
- Hunters are responsible for all damage to land, buildings, crops and stock.
- All hunters who use the land agree to indemnify the landowner against all claims and actions for loss, damage, injury or death.
This Virginia Hunting Lease Agreement template is provided in MS Word format, and can be easily customized to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 08-August-2016