Voting Trust Agreement for Shares
Set up a voting trust to vote the shares in a corporation with this template Voting Trust Agreement for Shares.
- The parties to the Agreement are the corporation's shareholders, the trustee and a depositary with whom the shares are deposited.
- The purpose of the voting trust is to ensure continuity of the corporation's management and policies.
- The trustee is granted voting privileges and exercise rights associated with the shares.
- This is a generic legal form which is not specific to any country.
- The Voting Trust Agreement for Shares template is provided in MS Word format and is fully editable.
Last Updated: 30-April-2021