Washington Assignment of Lease by Landlord
Transfer an existing lease to a new owner of the property with this Assignment of Lease by Landlord form for Washington State.
- The Assignment is between the seller (current landlord), the purchaser of the property (new landlord), and the tenant, and is part of the documentation required to complete the sale of the rental premises.
- The tenant covenants to pay rent to the new landlord and continue to perform the tenant's obligations under the lease.
- The purchaser and seller agree to indemnify each other against any claims or actions arising out of any breach of the terms of the assignment.
- The Assignment form can be used for both commercial and residential rental properties.
- Available in MS Word format. Fully editable.
- This template is intended for use only in the State of Washington.
Last Updated: 17-March-2021