(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    Washington Declaration of Abandonment of Declared Homestead


    If you move to another home after declaring your current property as your homestead, you must file this Declaration of Abandonment.

    • This form is for the State of Washington.
    • The Declaration of Abandonment notifies all parties with an interest in the property that you are abandoning the property as your homestead (in other words, your principal residence, the place in which you live all or most of the time).
    • The file contains a copy of Section 6.13.040 of the Revised Code of the State of Washington dealing with homestead declarations, for your reference.

    You can't file a new Declaration of Homestead until you file a Declaration of Abandonment. Add the form to your cart, check out and pay - then you can download the form to your PC or tablet.

    Download Type: Microsoft Word
    Last Updated: 14-April-2016
    SKU: 8337