WA landowners, do you let fishermen fish on your land? Charge them an annual fee for the privilege with this Washington Fishing Lease Agreement.
- This Agreement can be used for individual fishermen or for groups and organizations.
- The user can only fish at the times of the year permitted by local, State and federal laws.
- The user's rights to fish on the property are subject to the rights of the landowner and any oil and gas or mineral leases.
- The landowner has the right to limit fishing in any body of water in order to preserve the quality of the fish stock.
- The user must comply with all the landowner's rules and regulations regarding use of the land. Failure to do so will result in immediate termination of the lease.
- The user is prohibited from selling or subleasing its right to fish on the land.
- The landowner has no responsibility for the user's safety or its guests or members, and the user indemnifies and holds the landowner harmless against any claim, loss, cost or damage arising from the user's use of the property.
This Washington Fishing Lease Agreement is provided in MS Word format, and can be easily edited to fit your circumstances.