Washington Resignation and Appointment of Successor Trustee
Appoint a new trustee to replace a resigning trustee under a Deed of Trust with this Washington Resignation and Appointment of Successor Trustee.
- A Deed of Trust is used in place of a mortgage in the sale and purchase of real property other than agricultural farm land.
- The form should be filed in the same title office as the original Deed of Trust.
- Downloadable form, easy to fill in and use. Fully editable so you can make any necessary changes.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Washington.
Last Updated: 16-February-2022