Web Hosting Agreement for Domain Owned by Customer
This Web Hosting Agreement is for customers who have already registered their domain name.
- The domain name remains the property of the customer, and the customer is responsible for paying all domain registration and renewal fees.
- The domain owner must arrange for transfer of the domain, if required.
- The service provider makes no warranty of network performance and does not guarantee 24/7 uptime of its servers.
- The customer is solely responsible for the content of its website and for hypertext based security within its scripts and directories.
- Any violation of the service provider's policies regarding illegal, offensive or potentially tortious behavior or materials is strictly prohibited, including posting of any abusive, obscene, threatening or hateful material, pirated software, hacker programs, warez, game mods, IRC bots, etc.
- Sending spam emails from or through the provider's network is prohibited.
- The customer is prohibited from using programs or posts that consume excessive system resources.
- Domain name transfers are not allowed within 60 days of the initial registration of the domain, in accordance with ICANN policies.
- The customer indemnifies the service provider against claims and losses relating directly or indirectly to the customer's website.
- This MS Word document template is fully editable to fit your specific requirements.
Last Updated: 05-August-2021