Prepare a contract for a customer who is using a domain registered by your hosting company with this Web Hosting Agreement for a Provider-Owned Domain.
- The domain name remains the property of the provider, and the customer agrees to pay all domain registration and renewal fees for as long as it continues to use the domain.
- The service provider makes no warranty of network performance and does not guarantee 24/7 uptime of its servers.
- The customer is solely responsible for the content of its website and for hypertext based security within its scripts and directories.
- Any violation of the service provider's policies regarding illegal, offensive or potentially tortious behavior or materials is strictly prohibited, including posting of any abusive, obscene, threatening or hateful material, pirated software, hacker programs, warez, game mods, IRC bots, etc.
- Sending spam from or through the provider's network is prohibited.
- The customer is prohibited from using programs or posts that consume excessive system resources.
- Domain name transfers are not allowed within 60 days of the initial registration of the domain, in accordance with ICANN policies.
- The customer indemnifies the service provider against claims and losses relating directly or indirectly to the customer's website.
This Web Hosting Agreement for Provider-Owned Domain
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific requirements.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016